SAMHSA endeavors to keep the Locator current. Facilities may request additions or changes by email.
Mental Health in Texas
- 1 in 5 adult Texans will experience a mental health concern at some point this year.
- Over 20% of children ages 9-17 have a diagnosed mental illness.
This website was developed with the goal of providing information, resources and direction to Texas residents who may have mental health related needs or who want to support someone who does.
Learn More About Mental Health
- Behavioral Health Resource Guide for School-aged Children (PDF)
- Peer Support Services for People with Mental Illness and Substance Use Disorder in Medicaid (PDF)
- Statewide Behavioral Health Expenditure Proposal Fiscal Year 2018 (PDF)
- Behavioral Health Collaborative Matching Grant Programs (PDF)
- Texas Statewide Behavioral Health Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Texas Statewide Behavioral Health Strategic Plan Progress Report (PDF)
- Mental Health Wellness for Individuals with an Intellectual or Developmental Disability